Well, it's about that time of year again. Stores are starting to advertise "Back to School" sales and school supply lists are being mailed out. I'm not sure if I'm quite ready for my girls to head back in late August but I am ready to be back into our "normal" routine and that includes using our oils more regularly.
Once Summer hits, my kids' oil usage decreases while mine increases (Stress Away, am I right?). Primarily because I'm not as concerned about illness and germs but once school hits, I know those germs will start flying and we're going to need all of the immune system support we can get!
As you know, I love my essential oils for just about everything. From our homemade hand sanitizers to even in one of our favorite marinades, they are incorporated into almost every aspect of our daily activities.
Whether your kids are in public school, homeschooling, or if you teach, these oils will help the kids (and you!) get going in the morning, boost your immune systems, sleep better, and provide better focus and concentration. Hopefully resulting in a better transition back to school.
IN THE CLASSROOM
- Thieves Spray- spray down surfaces to keep them clean and provide a fresh scent for the classroom
- Stress Away Essential Oil- diffuse this blend to provide a calm learning environment & reduce school stresses before they appear
- Lemon Essential Oil- freshens the air while providing a natural energy boost to get through the long school day. Can also add a drop or two of Lemon Vitality Essential Oil to a glass of water for a refreshing energy boost during the day.
- Vetiver Essential Oil- This thick, earthy fragrant essential oil is amazing for relieving common behavioral issues and promoting focus and concentration.
IN THE BACKPACK
- Ningxia Red Pouches- these portable pouches make getting whole body support easy! Fuel your school day with a delicious blend of nutrient-rich wolfberry puree, superfruit juices, and pure citrus essential oils. This powerful formula helps energize, fortify, and revitalize the body while replenishing key nutrients.
- Thieves Hand purifier- Whether you make your own or purchase this brand, your immune system will thank you! Give it a boost by applying throughout the day especially following yucky activities.
- Wolfberry Crisp Bars- a healthy alternative to most overly-processed and sweetened products available at your local grocery store. Makes a great healthy snack or occasional meal replacement when you just don't have time to slow down.
- GeneYus Essential Oil- Helps young minds focus and concentrate on their school work and activities
- Valor II Essential Oil- Encourages positive thinking and boosts confidence and mental acuity.
- Lavender Essential Oil- Diffuse or spray on pillow for a restful night's sleep so students can wake refreshed and ready for a full day of learning.
- Thieves Essential Oil- Apply to the bottoms of feet and along the neck for healthy immune support. Thieves Vitality Essential Oil also makes an excellent addition to hot tea or when made into Honey Throat Drops.
Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.